7 July 2012

As promised, its complete

Quite a few blogs back I mentioned author Diane Wright for whom I reviewed back in December 2009, I mentioned that I was helping Diane out and would be posting a link here soon. What I have done is this, created Diane a new email addresss not only that but a website, blog, Twitter account and LinkedIn account as well. I have started them all off for her with the info and such I have had available to me.

Diane has written two books The Alfar's Gift and a poetry book called Elan, she is currently working on a sequal to The Alfar's Gift.
You can find all of the links including her facebook link on the home page of her website, the blog is in the tabs at the top and all open in new windows.
If you wish to purchase her book from amazon click the 'books' tabs and click on the image, unfortunately however the book is quite expensive this is down to its publisher, one of which many of us know issues about, however I have this note from Diane herself "I have several copies on hand and if anyone wants a copy I can get it cheaper when they have a sale for the author which they do have periodically. I will be willing to do that until the year is up."
In one year when her contract is up Diane plans to rerelease The Alfar's Gift along with its sequal in the mean time if you are interested in a copy and donot wish to pay the price as seen on amazon then please contact her through the website or one of the social networks.

Please please please help this author out and make her feel welcome, she is a very kind and friendly person but a bit unsure of the whole internet craze and techno gumph. So lets make her feel at home shall we.

Here's the link to her website: http://www.dianewright.webs.com/

Thanks Everyone xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment