24 April 2012

News about blogs

As of today I now have 4 blogs with blogger, while they do all stand individually I have managed to link them all as separate pages however if you wish to subscribe via email to any of them feedburner with whom you subscribe to my blogs through only does this individually. So by being linked as pages you can either subscribe to just one and check in regularly or subscribe to each.

These blogs are (as listed in the above tabs):

The Good, The Bad and The Downright Disturbing
-A blog for pretty much anything from life, art, articles and updates

Something Inspirational This Way Comes
-Inspirational Images found on the web every Sunday.

Literally Busy
-Writing based aimed at being informative and helpful to other writers. If you have something you'd like to post here let me know and we'll take a look. I'd like other writers to get involved in this one writing articles, posting tips/suggestions etc if possible. Hopefully on a Tuesday as I have a little more time but we'll see how that goes, if I need to change days I will let you all know.

Book Reviews
-self explanatory now with an added request a review page.

Enjoy

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment