23 June 2012

Free Books 2

Ok so this time what I have for you is a GOOD book, no, a GREAT book, one that WILL have you fearing water sources and bathrooms. I reviewed this book some time ago and except for putting the fear of God in me when it came to having to head for the bathroom, it is one book I would recommend again and again and right now it is FREE! But only for a limited time (this Saturday and Sunday) so you'll have to act fast.

The book is called HOSTS and is written by Dylan J. Morgan
You can get a free copy this Saturday and Sunday by visiting either amazon.com or amazon.co.uk and the kindle store.

Believe me this is a book you wont want to miss out on.

Here's my review back from 2008 : http://www.rnhadleybookreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2008/11/hosts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment