15 March 2012

A Gift or A Curse?

Hmmm I dont know if it is a gift or a curse. Some days it feels like a gift. Some days the curse. I'm not exactly complaining here though, I love what I do but it just seems like every time I post a review you can guarantee by days end I will have a request for a replacement. So whilst my list gets shorter in fact it doesnt. It stays exactly the same.

At the same time I am getting less of my own writing/editing done (curse) and yet I am still coming up with new story ideas at the drop of a hat (gift). I must have about a dozen ideas now with only two written and ready for editing.

My next review i started today, it reminded or rather the author did of a mental asylum that used to be here in my town, its gone now knocked down and turned into homes. But just being reminded of it has made me come up with an idea for a story that has an insane asylum in it. So I thank that author for her wonderfully macabre ways. I won't share any details about the story but I do have just over a page of 'this happens' then 'that happens' 'this is why' etc etc etc its the basics but it is a start none the less.

Now all I need to do is actually write those stories but first adjust my schedule again so I can actually be more productive. Here I go again...

No comments:

Post a Comment