24 May 2012

Back

And so the holiday ends, I'm not actually back to work until Monday but I am back reviewing those in my list and back blogging on Sunday and Tuesday. Didn't get any editing done this month but did get a new story idea I am absolutely loving which I am actually going to write by hand instead of type based in 19th century Paris.

The issue with Matt's case is resolved it actually arrived at the house before he did, which was lucky at least he had a change of clothes etc in this heat we have. It is so hot I have burnt.
Saw some great and inspiring movies - Avengers, Dark Shadows, The Hunger Games.
Bought Sherlock Holmes 2 and Underworld Awakening.
All VERY good movies and want to watch again.

Matt should be landing in Phili shortly. I miss him already, my heart aches and if I could I would make it May 15th again.

Why is it, in a world that is always breaking the rules and breaking down barriers, some things still have to be so confusing/difficult?

I know I could just make a wish but you know what my theory is... with the number of people in this world and the number of wishes made on a daily basis, whether people realise they are making them or not, the cosmic inbox is just so over filled not all wishes can be granted. And that is why I don't make wishes there's just too many of them for the universal post office to sort.
Think I'll stick to cosmic ordering instead besides it's more specific, so someone toss me a shooting star already on the clear night I place my order.

I am also working through my gratitude diary from The Magic (book written by the authhor of The Secret) hopefully that'll add some positivity to the different areas of my life and turn certain things around that need it. I'll let you know if it works : )

No comments:

Post a Comment