9 February 2012

A creative mind needs...

Music! And I believe I have finally found THE music that inspires me most.
Give me anything for meditation and I can fly through a book review drowning out the rest of the world.

However I am highly impressed by the magnificence that is Nightwish's Imaginaerum special edition disc 2 instrumental, I can listen to it again and again and not get bored. No seriously its on my computer once all 13 songs have played I start again and again and again and I can go on like this for hours, days even but the really great thing is how much work I can get done by simply getting lost in the music. Its actually thanks to this one CD I managed to finish my 2009 Nanowrimo novel. Who'd of thought I had to wait just over 2 years to find the right piece of music to get my head to be in the right setting to finish but then they do say music is stimulating.

1 comment:

  1. You and others have told me amazing things about the "Imaginarium" album. Now I need to obtain it I think.

    ReplyDelete