28 February 2012

A Good Deed Indeed

I don't know about you but I'm someone who has to keep busy. If even for the smallest of moments I become bored or stop that is it and I am lost spiralling down a deep dark hole. This is why besides my day job I have so many projects that keep me busy. I hate being bored, I hate stopping, granted I am no where near someone who works in a big city running around to someone elses tune, but I am still busy enough that I get zero rest.
Which brings me to a new project. This one however is a little different.

Some time ago (December 2009) I reviewed for author Diane Wright and her book The Alfar's Gift. Unfortunately as is the case sometimes in this industry Diane is facing a drop in sales and does not know much about self publishing, websites and such, and is getting no help from her publisher.
So after a long discussion with Diane this afternoon I will be creating for her a website and blog while she creates herself a new page on facebook and continues on her next book.
It will be a little while until I have it all set up perfectly with some details and such like links to the book however I will post another blog once this is complete so you yourselves can go have a look, befriend Diane who by the way is one of the nicest people you could know and perhaps even purchase a copy of her book, The Alfar's Gift. If you would like to read the review you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment