8 February 2012

I need a Gibbs!

Not too sure how many of you have watched NCIS but I definately need a Gibbs. My mind has a habit of wondering off for what seems like a split second but apparantly can be much longer. I get this vague look on my face and people either think I'm ill or something is wrong, but its not. I just need a Gibbs to walk up and slap me on the back of my head and get me back into the flow of things.
But to actually avoid headaches and possible lawsuits should someone actually do that to me I think I may have to mentally have this thing where should my mind wander, Gibbs pops up and slaps me on the back of my head in my head... I just hope he doesnt start doing it when I am actually thinking.

1 comment:

  1. You sound like Abby... Only she goes off on these wild tangents in the middle of a revelation new to the case.

    Just imagine Gibbs saying, "Rach?" like he says, "Abbs?" Or, like whenever he smacks DiNozzo across the back of the head, be all, "Right Boss." In the zone, focused.

    ReplyDelete